Perpetual is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
At Perpetual we know our people are responsible for our continued success. An investment in the growth of our people is an investment in the future of our business, so you’ll be challenged and supported in this exciting role within the Perpetual Client Solutions team based in Sydney.
This role is for a Security Architecture Subject Matter Expert (SME) experienced in securing cloud-based solutions (especially in the context of a Microsoft Cloud environment), supporting the organisation as it rapidly shifts workloads and end-user modality to public cloud. This role is expected to establish foundational security for Perpetual’s cloud environment, significantly contribute as a security expert to the project/s and contribute demonstrated experience to the process of selecting the appropriate Microsoft and/or non-Microsoft security technologies.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics about the opportunity:
- Provide security architecture services for projects to provide security specific advice as well as documenting security specific solution architecture inputs into solution architectures i.e. design specific security controls for solutions
- Support projects to ensure that security control effectiveness is maintained over the lifecycle of the solution
- Ensure that solutions adhere to Perpetual’s security policies, standards and processes
- Assist in ensuring that solutions are secure by design
- Experience with Microsoft cloud solutions that includes the security controls offered within the Microsoft cloud context, and knowledge of third-party products that would contribute to the securing, governance and operations related to a Microsoft cloud environment
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Perpetual’s overall Security Architecture
- Contribute to the development of security architectural methods and frameworks
- Assist with development of Security Service Catalogue
- Develop security artefacts for cloud environments (especially Microsoft)
- Assist in determining the baseline security configuration standards for systems (especially cloud-based)
- Contribute to security technology lifecycle activities as they relate to validating security configurations, reviewing security technologies, maintaining a familiarity with market security products and contributing to the security roadmap and strategy
- Contribute to concept papers and business cases for security initiatives
- As part of a multi-functional team provide various security related activities as required
- Work closely with security vendors.
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- Bachelor’s degree or similar
- IT Architecture certification such as SABSA, TOGAF or similar preferable
- Technical industry certifications in security such as CISA, CISM, CISSP or similar certifications preferable
- Minimum of ten years of experience in IT roles with a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role specifically developing security and using architecture methodologies
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for financial institutions such as APRA, ASIC, Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), Privacy and GDPR
- Knowledge of security standards and frameworks such as ISO 27000, NIST and ITIL
- Proven track record and strong experience in security related technology design and implementation including domains such encryption, access and identity management, vulnerability management, etc.
- Experience in securing cloud-based solutions, preferably Microsoft
- Experience liaising with security vendors to drive outcomes for customers
- Good knowledge of technology across applications, databases, operating systems, hypervisors, IP networks, storage networks and backups
- Experience in working in a multi-vendor environment would be advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure information is accurate and current
- Helpful if experienced at working in an agile project management context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and consultative skills, and the ability to communicate concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences
- Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit. If you are interested in this position, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. A member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
#EXCELLENCE #INTEGRITY #PARTNERSHIP
- Closed 18 days ago - 13 Nov 2020
- Published on 23 Oct 2020, 2:09 AM