· Great People, meaningful work.
Working alongside some of the best in the industry, you’ll be both challenged and supported in this exciting role.
Perpetual Corporate Trust is seeking a Securitisation Trust Analyst to join our high performing Trust Management team, to support a growing book of clients. The Trust Management team is a leading provider of specialist third-party trust management services, managing over $35bn in FUM across a wide variety of asset classes in the Securitisation Debt Market space. This role provides a great opportunity to strengthen and build your technical skillset in a highly analytical role, broaden your financial services exposure by working with senior stakeholders in both Front Office/Middle Office teams, as well as build your network across the industry.
Why join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions and blue-chip brands. We’ve been earning the trust from our clients for 130 plus years, some over four generations.
Working for us, you’ll be joining a growing client-focused and collaborative global team with a values and purpose-driven culture.
W value Diversity and Inclusion and know that the unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of our people contribute immensely to the delivery of our purpose and strategy. We’re living this commitment as a WGEA Employer of Choice for Gender Equality and have a growing number of employee-led networks to raise awareness and promote Diversity and Inclusion at Perpetual.
Perpetual is proud to work directly with over 23 Aboriginal language groups in various communities across Australia and we pay our respects to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People: and to their Elders past and present. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are strongly encouraged to apply.
Working for us you will enjoy:
- An additional week of paid leave each year
- Access to our Wellbeing Benefits and Perpetual Discounts providing discounts and special offers on entertainment, clothing, homeware, gift cards, technology, travel, dining and more
- Market competitive Parental Leave.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Your responsibilities will be:
- Actively managing a portfolio of securitisation Trust Management clients
- Monitor and review the daily operations of the Trust, ensuring all contractual obligations to the transaction parties are met
- Prepare and execute daily/weekly settlement requests
- Prepare monthly determination reporting, including preparation of cashflow and investor reporting and distribution to key stakeholders
- Manage communication with key stakeholders including: Investors, Rating Agencies, Swap Counterparties, Lawyers, Accountants
- Aid the Head ofTrust Management in delivering key projects and objectives
What you will need to succeed:
- An understanding of Securitisation and Debt Capital Markets
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills (intermediate - advanced), VBA / SQL (desirable)
- A Bachelors degree – all relevant disciplines welcome (Commerce, Finance, Business and Economics)
- Strong analytical / quantitative skills with any previous modelling experience (desirable)
- Sound oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills and experience managing and interacting with senior stakeholders
- A strong eye for detail
- An ability to multi-task and be able to work under pressure
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit and welcome applications from diverse candidates. If you require adjustments to our recruitment process, please speak to a member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team. If you are interested in this position, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. A member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
#THRIVE #ACHIEVE #GROW