- 12 Month Max Term Contract
- To enable our People and Perpetual to do great things and grow together
At Perpetual we know our people are responsible for our continued success. An investment in the growth of our people is an investment in the future of our business, so you’ll be challenged and supported in this exciting role within the Perpetual Corporate trust team based in Sydney. You will be supporting the General Managers within Managed Fund Services and Data & Analytics Solutions.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced PA that enjoys working in a dynamic environment, is highly organised and can always be two steps ahead of their senior level executive. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Using your exceptional organisational skills, the primary focus of this role is to provide administrative support across a variety of tasks, some of which include:
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to the General Managers and their team
- Complete administrative tasks – manage diary and email, arrange travel, lodge expense receipts, compile papers, prepare action lists, update CRM and other administrative items from time-to-time
- Co-ordinate completion of general business items such as business reports, meeting agendas, presentations and other papers
- Co-ordinate and/or plan client events, team events, training, conferences
- Active involvement in developing positive team morale and culture.
- Provide support to the broader PCT PA network.
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- Experience as a PA or support person in the financial services sector
- 3-5 years’ experience in secretarial and/or administration work
- Experience in taking meeting minutes (required)
- Experience in arranging and managing team events and offsites
- Advanced experience in Microsoft office including document design/formatting and excel formulas
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Great interpersonal skills with strong focus on team and client service
- Thrive in a fast-paced office environment
- Willingness to deal with change in daily routine
- To work autonomously without direct supervision.
Why should you join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged. Through wars, recessions and financial crises, we have continually evolved to meet the challenges of constant social, technological and economic change. This makes Perpetual a great place to work – a place where you can grow, thrive and make a difference in people's lives. Our culture is underpinned by our three core values: Excellence – delivering exceptional outcomes; Integrity – doing what’s right; and Partnership – succeeding together. We will continue to earn the trust of our clients in everything we do by staying true to our core values and financial principles.
Our vision is for a better, more equal Australia, where every child can go to school, grow up, have a job and make a contribution. Where every community is safe to live, work and play. As a corporate leader, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and recognise our social and economic responsibility to create opportunities for greater participation in the economy by all Australians.
For the third year running, Perpetual has been recognised by The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for being an employer who is committed to promoting gender equality in Australian workplaces. We are proud to be acknowledged for a culture where diverse backgrounds and perspectives are respected and everyone has a voice.
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit. If you are interested in this position, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. A member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.