- To enable our People and Perpetual to do great things and grow together
At Perpetual we know our people are responsible for our continued success. An investment in the growth of our people is an investment in the future of our business, so you’ll be challenged and supported in this exciting role within the Perpetual Investments team based in Sydney.
Reporting into National Director Advisory Services, this role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining key relationships, driving sales of a funds and asset classes within strategic accounts.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics about the opportunity:
- Develop strategies and objectives
- Prepare and update strategic account plans incorporating key objectives
- Coordinate and monitor the collation of key information on super groups and master funds
- Regularly review Approved list and model portfolios of client group/platform to identify opportunities for Perpetual Investment Funds to be added
- Monitor and analyse key information such as fund flows and FUM data for each client group to identify opportunities for increased business and to ensure that revenue and flows, budgets are being achieved
- Strong engagement with third party researchers and asset consultants.
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- CFA / CIMA Qualified or equivalent preferred
- Relevant tertiary or industry qualifications (SIA, DFP)
- Minimum of 8-10 years business development or sales experience within funds management
- Sound understanding of the funds management industry and how it operates, including investment concepts and products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with strong sales, negotiation, and presentation capabilities
Why should you join Perpetual?
Perpetual is one of Australia’s leading financial institutions because for over 130 years we have been putting our clients first and offering an environment where diversity of thought is encouraged. Through wars, recessions and financial crises, we have continually evolved to meet the challenges of constant social, technological and economic change. This makes Perpetual a great place to work – a place where you can grow, thrive and make a difference in people's lives. Our culture is underpinned by our three core values: Excellence – delivering exceptional outcomes; Integrity – doing what’s right; and Partnership – succeeding together. We will continue to earn the trust of our clients in everything we do by staying true to our core values and financial principles.
Our vision is for a better, more equal Australia, where every child can go to school, grow up, have a job and make a contribution. Where every community is safe to live, work and play. As a corporate leader, we are committed to diversity and inclusion and recognise our social and economic responsibility to create opportunities for greater participation in the economy by all Australians.
For the third year running, Perpetual has been recognised by The Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) for being an employer who is committed to promoting gender equality in Australian workplaces. We are proud to be acknowledged for a culture where diverse backgrounds and perspectives are respected and everyone has a voice.
What’s in it for you?
When it comes to our employee benefits, we have everything you'd expect, and more.
- What would you do with an additional week’s leave each year?
- An employee share plan and discounted financial advice?
- How about the flexibility to balance work and family life?
- Not to mention parental leave and a return to work bonus.
- There’s only one way to find out – join the team at Perpetual!
How do you apply? We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit. If you are interested in this position, please click on APPLY FOR THIS JOB to submit an up-to-date copy of your resume. A member of the Perpetual Talent Acquisition team will be in contact once your application has been reviewed.
#EXCELLENCE #INTEGRITY #PARTNERSHIP