About the role:
We are looking for Rehabilitation Consultants who are passionate about providing person-centred, evidence-based case management for injured workers so they can get back to living their best lives.
Working across Comcare, icare and DVA contracts you will have the opportunity to develop, extend and deepen your clinical practice in a friendly, well supported workplace rehabilitation team and in an organisation that values your growth, passion and skills.
Your clients will include people with various workplace injuries and/or employers searching for expert guidance in injury prevention. The types of assessments and interventions that you will complete will include:
- Vocational Assessments and Vocational Counselling
- Workplace Assessments
- Functional Assessments
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Planning
- Return to and recovery at work case management
Your time will been spent in varying ways throughout any given week including conducting face to face appointments with various stakeholders including injured workers, employers, treating physicians, insurers etc.; report writing; attending medical case conferences; attending weekly huddles with your team, participating in training and professional development sessions; catching up with the team for nibbles and drinks on a Friday; and other fun activities.
You will work across various environments, including family homes, workplaces, medical centres and clinics, and/or ORS offices.
These are flexible full-time or part-time roles for the right people, with more than one position available as we continue growing our team.
A few requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Registration or ability to become registered with AHPRA, ASORC or RCAA
- A car and licence
- A National Police Clearance, Working With Children/Working with Vulnerable People Check & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance or able to get one for a client facing role (or willingness to obtain one before commencement)
Want to join the team?
ORS is one of the largest and fastest growing national allied health and workplace rehabilitation providers in Australia, and has a proven track record and reputation for providing high quality evidence-based and client centred services for almost 30 years! We love attracting talented, ambitious, and driven individuals who are looking for an opportunity to grow with and contribute to a growing business that cares about its people and their ideas. We live by strong company values and brand promises to ensure that we continue to be the best at what we do!
Learning and Development
To help our staff continually develop their skills and remain on top of evidence based approaches, we run discipline specific professional development programs throughout Australia through webinars, face to face and one-on-one mentoring by our experienced and qualified Learning and Development Managers, who have PhDs and/or extensive discipline specific experience including as university level educators.
Psychology Internship Program
To support employees with their supervised practice pathways to general registration as a Psychologist, ORS funds $7,500 in annual supervision costs to complete an internship program. Currently we employ over 180 Provisional Psychologists, and understand what it takes to support individuals effectively through to full registration. Supervision is either provided in-house by an experienced and registered supervisor, or employees may find their own external supervisor, and ORS pays up to $7,500 per year.
We also provide:
- Equipment and resources including a laptop, mobile phone, complete workstation setup and access to an extensive range of online assessments, subscriptions, templates and tools.
- Generous quarterly bonuses for exceeding individual targets and significantly above-average salaries.
- Multi-disciplinary team approach working with Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Pathologists, Physiotherapists, and Exercise Physiologists.
- Intensive induction program, run by our supportive Strategy and Performance team, to ensure that you are the best that you can be as quickly as possible!
- Opportunities for career progression and advancement due to our priority to promote from within first.
- Employee Assistance Program and internal client debriefing
- Fun work culture, celebrating achievements through Friday nibbles, best practice days, gifts and end of year parties, to name a few!
If you do not have an updated CV, you can contact Chris Galvin on 0477 010 235 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also connect with me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-galvin-3113b770/
The ORS Group is a multicultural, diverse, supportive and flexible employer, specifically encouraging applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, working parents, LGBQT+ and people with disabilities.