- Part Time, Permanent Contract
- 48 hours per fortnight
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) is the major health provider in the Central Hume region with an extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care and community services.
We are seeking a dynamic experienced industry professional with exceptional people skills with a passion for great food and service.
Reporting to the Food Services Team Leader, you will be a strong, capable and energetic person with the ability to produce high quality and wholesome food to the NHW Café, inpatients, residential aged care residents and community programs.
The successful applicant will be able to work across a seven day rotating roster with the ability to work across all shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Wangaratta is a large regional centre located in Northeast Victoria, with an approximate population of 30,000 people.
- Wangaratta offers a diverse range of shopping, cafes, bars, galleries and art precinct.
- Wangaratta boasts great parks and gardens and scenic walking/hiking trails in our local area, including the majestic Mt. Buffalo.
- Located just 2.5 hours to Melbourne and approx. 2 hours from the snow fields.
- We are surrounded by world class Gourmet Food and Wine Region, including King Valley, Rutherglen, Glenrowan and Milawa Gourmet region.
- Check out our region at www.visitwangaratta.com.au/Home
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive remuneration, novated leasing and full salary packaging benefits Available. If you have relocated permanently you may also be able to substantially increase your take-home pay by salary packaging some or all of your relocation costs.
- 5 weeks annual leave and an addition week for any employee working 10 or more weekend shifts. There is also the option for full time employees to be able to purchase additional leave if they wish.
- Option to be able to swap any existing public holiday to another religious holiday or day of significance of your choice.
- Employee Assistant Programs (EAP)
- Well being programs and discounted corporate gym membership
- Social Club Benefits
- Support for our diverse workforce
Applying for the role:
- Enquiries can be made with Deb Corcoran on (03) 5722 5224
- Confirmation of full Covid-19 and Influenza Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required upon application
- A PD for this role can be downloaded below or at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs/
- Applications must address the key selection criteria from the PD
- Employment Statutory Declaration form must be submitted with your application
- To apply for this position hit Apply Now/Join Now or head over to our careers page at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs/
- All additional documents can be uploaded within the application after filling in the key criteria
- Applications close Sunday, 1st October 2023
- Published on 18 Sep 2023, 5:07 AM