- Full Time, Permanent Contract
- 76 hours per fortnight
Northeast Health Wangaratta (NHW) is the major health provider in the Central Hume region with an extensive range of acute, sub-acute, aged care and community services.
We are looking for a proven people leader with previous effective people management experience. This position will be a combination of hands on and strategic work and you will be required to lead from the front, prioritise, problem solve, plan and drive team performance and engagement to deliver outcomes.
NHW’s Radiology department offers General X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Dental/OPG, Theatre, Bone Mineral Densitometry, Mammography, Ultrasound, FNA Biopsies, CT, MRI and an extensive range of Interventional Radiology.
The Medical Imaging Manager position will suit someone who can thrive under pressure to ensure a 24/7 medical workforce service in a busy, constantly changing and complex work environment. Flexibility and creativity in problem solving and dealing with an evolving situation is essential. The Medical Imaging Manager assists and promotes strategies by ensuring duties are performed within legislative compliance with the following:
- Policies and procedures of Northeast Health Wangaratta
- Quality Activities and Accreditation standards
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Relevant Australian Standards and Acts pertaining to this role.
The Medical Imaging Manager (MIM) will be required to oversee all facets of the department including developing radiology services with external referrals.
We are looking for someone that has relevant experience in both public and private settings, has demonstrated management experience in the health industry and has the ability to manage a multi-disciplinary team.
Key to your success in the role will be your ability to work collaboratively with all internal support functions within NHW as well as external partners to deliver a sustainable service.
This full time position will require after hours availability when required.
- Wangaratta is a large regional centre located in Northeast Victoria, with an approximate population of 30,000 people.
- Wangaratta offers a diverse range of shopping, cafes, bars, galleries and art precinct.
- Wangaratta boasts great parks and gardens and scenic walking/hiking trails in our local area, including the majestic Mt. Buffalo.
- Located just 2.5 hours to Melbourne and approx. 2 hours from the snow fields.
- We are surrounded by world class Gourmet Food and Wine Region, including King Valley, Rutherglen, Glenrowan and Milawa Gourmet region.
- Check out our region at www.visitwangaratta.com.au/Home
The successful applicant will benefit from:
- Competitive remuneration, novated leasing and full salary packaging benefits Available. If you have relocated permanently you may also be able to substantially increase your take-home pay by salary packaging some or all of your relocation costs.
- Full time employees have the option to be able to purchase additional leave if they wish.
- Option to be able to swap any existing public holiday to another religious holiday or day of significance of your choice.
- Employee Assistant Programs (EAP)
- Wellbeing programs and discounted corporate gym membership
- Social Club Benefits
- Support for our diverse workforce
Applying for the role:
- Enquiries can be made with Kim Bennetts on (03) 5722 5310
- Confirmation of full Covid-19 and Influenza Vaccination or an approved medical exemption is required upon application
- A PD for this role can be downloaded below or at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs/
- Applications must address the key selection criteria from the PD
- Employment Statutory Declaration form must be submitted with your application
- To apply for this position hit Apply Now/Join Now or head over to our careers page at www.northeasthealth.org.au/careers/jobs/
- All additional documents can be uploaded within the application after filling in the key criteria
- Applications close Sunday, 1st October 2023
- Published on 14 Sep 2023, 7:02 AM