Get in touch with us here!
As an MRAEL Apprentice or Trainee, you’ll earn a wage while you complete a nationally recognised qualification. Because our host employers are some of the best in the business, your future will be assured with the on-the-job training and industry experience you’ll receive.
There are many benefits to being an MRAEL Apprentice or Trainee
- Earn a full-time wage while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
- Gain valuable experience in a workplace and get a headstart in your chosen career
- Boost your skills and knowledge under the guidance of qualified tradespeople
- Have your own dedicated MRAEL Field Officer provide ongoing support
- Be supported with funding for tools, PPE, training and finance applications
- Build your experience with more than one host business
Create your profile and we'll give you a call to get you started.