· Full time fixed-term role until the 30th June, 2023
· Located in Hobart, TAS
· Working alongside the Australian Defence Force
At ManpowerGroup, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work or in life. This means that we will work with you to achieve your career goals by supporting and developing you as your career grows.
As well as supporting your development and career, joining ManpowerGroup will mean that you will have access to our suite of benefits, including but not limited to: opportunity to purchase leave, three months Company-funded paid parental leave, opportunities to give back to the community, access to study leave and internal exposure opportunities to support your continued growth and development, fantastic reward and recognition programs, and more.
About Our Partnership
ManpowerGroup and the Australian Defence Force (ADF) work in partnership to recruit Defence personnel for the Navy, Army and Air Force. This Recruitment Process Outsourcing model is one of the largest of its kind globally. This collaboration, known as Defence Force Recruiting (DFR), utilises the skills and knowledge of Defence Force personnel and ManpowerGroup employees to achieve capability for the ADF
About the Role
An exciting permanent full-time position has become available to join the Defence Force Recruiting team in Hobart as an Event Coordinator.
• Coordinate recruiting activities and events
• Schedule appropriate planning to ensure that events attract the right candidates
• Explore new opportunities and research local events to compliment attraction plans
• Liaise with and build relationships with relevant stakeholders including schools and industry.
• Coordinating and working alongside the Military Careers Promotions Team
• High level of administration
We are looking for someone who is extremely organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will deal with a number of stakeholders both internally and externally so you need to be personable and have the ability to communicate at all levels.
Skills and Experience
• Previous exposure to events or recruitment
• Proven Administration experience within a corporate environment
• Ability to communicate with impact
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Excellent problem solving, time management and attention to detail
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To be successful in this role, you must be an Australian Citizen as well as be able to obtain a security clearance.
ManpowerGroup is committed to being a Diversity Confident Recruiter and encourages applications from people from a diverse range of backgrounds, including people with a disability. Please indicate your preferred method of communication in your resume and please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments should you be contacted for an interview by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.