- Job no: 49ECR
- Category: Talent Solutions (RPO/MSP)
- Flexible locations for roles
- Join a Global leader and take your career to the next stage
- Permanent and fixed term contract positions available
Talent Solutions combines our leading global offerings RPO, MSP and Right Management to help organisations address their complex workforce needs.
About the Roles
Due to new wins and growth in our current RPO clients and overall growth in the brand, we have exciting opportunities available for immediate start.
All roles can offer a hybrid work environment of WFH / Manpower office or Client site based.
Fixed term contract (FTC) roles have the opportunity for extension or conversion.
Locations vary, with some roles open to any location in Australia.
Competitive salary plus super offered plus access to exceptional training, leadership teams, career development and additional wellbeing day.
All roles are non sales positions - craft the art of recruitment within these roles and take ownership of your portfolio and stakeholders. Have the ability to work on workforce attraction strategies and think outside the square.
- 2 x 6 month FTC –Recruitment Business Partner (1-2 years experience) – Brisbane or Melbourne
- 2 x 12 month FTC – Recruitment Business Partner (1-2 years experience) Recruiter – Brisbane or Melbourne
- 2 x 6 month FTC - Defence / Engineering Recruiter – Brisbane or Melbourne
- 2 x 12 month FTC - Defence / Engineering Recruiter – Brisbane or Melbourne
- 1 x 3 month FTC - Part time 20 hours per week – Recruitment Coordinator/Candidate Consultant – Flexible location
- 1 x 3 month FTC – Full time or part time- Recruitment Coordinator/Candidate Consultant – Flexible location
- 1 x 12 month FTC – Generalist Recruitment Business Partner – Adelaide or Sydney
- 1 x 6 month FTC – Industrial Recruitment Business Partner – Adelaide or Sydney
- 1 x Permanent - Senior IT Recruiter - Sydney/Brisbane/Melbourne
- Casual contracts for Generalist Recruiters and candidate resources also available - Flexible location – WFH and Manpower offices - great projects
What are we looking for in you?
- Recruitment experience relevant to the specific role - not sure what suits you - call for a further conversation
- Ability to proactively identify recruitment gaps within the business and problem solve
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to develop relationships and positively influence and engage staff at all levels
- A driven, passionate & collaborative approach and a desire to succeed in a business that values high performance, accountability & challenging the status quo
- Strong decision-making skills and an ability and willingness to manage difficult conversations where needed
For copies of the position description please email Debi Myles – Recruitment Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 344 080 for a confidential discussion.
If you believe one of these roles is right for you, apply now for a new start in 2022!
At ManpowerGroup, we care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work or in life. This means that we'll work with you to achieve your career goals and dreams by supporting and developing you as your career grows.