- Job no: YGQ87
- Categories: Other
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Mt Morgans
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and South East Asia.
Delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector, Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has been awarded in December 2017 the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia. Macmahon has just been awarded the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to the project.
Macmahon is seeking for experienced DRILL Fitters to work on this operation FIFO from Perth to Project Site on a 2:1 roster. You will be part of a small, high energy team so possession of multiple skill sets and licenses/qualifications will be highly regarded as they will greatly enhance your versatility within the role.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Experienced, motivated drill fitter experience with a strong background on maintaining large drilling rigs (Atlas Copco T45 Drill Rigs or equivalent)
- An Australian recognised Trade Qualification
- Current HR Australian Driver License
- A Can do attitude and values that is in line with the Company Core Values;
- A proactive approach to reliability focused maintenance practices
- High Level of diagnostic and time management skills
- Display a strong, proven commitment to safety with a strong teamwork focus
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project opportunity
- Excellent camp facilities
- Training and upskilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
As part of the application process you will be asked to provide details of your level of machine specific diagnosis and repair competency, together with any machine specific OEM training completed.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
- Published on 24 Sep 2019, 7:28 AM