- Job no: QEKYH
- Categories: Other
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Mt Morgans
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon has been awarded in December 2017 the contract to provide surface drill and blast, load and haul and mobile maintenance functions to Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project.
Dacian Gold’s Mt Morgans Project is located 20km west of Laverton, being approximately 750km northeast of Perth in Western Australia.
We are currently seeking applications from All Round Operators to join the Project team immediately, to be successful you will have extensive experience in open pit gold operations in either the Goldfields or the Pilbara.
To be considered in this position you must have;
- Dedicated and relevant experience on ancillary equipment including Dozers (Cat D10T/D11T), Excavator (min. HIT1200) and Graders (Cat 16M);
- Previous experience and keen to operate Mechanical Dump Trucks as part of the role;
- Previous experience in a small to medium scale production mining environment;
- GOLD Mining (Hard Rock) experience is a must;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
- Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner;
- Current Driver's Licence.
To be successful in this position you will enjoy
- Long Term Project Opportunity
- Opportunity to complete Cert III surface extraction
- Opportunity to be a part of a Greenfields project
- Training and up skilling from a registered RTO
- Competitive remuneration
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting operation with Macmahon.
Job Reference: MMGP/ARO
- Published on 20 Nov 2019, 2:45 AM