- Job no: M886N
- Categories: Trades/Maintenance
The Tropicana Gold Project is a large gold mining operation located 330km north-east of Kalgoorlie, on the edge of Western Australia's Great Victoria Desert. Macmahon's 10-year mining contract includes all mine planning, drill and blast, load and haul, crusher feed and other associated works.
We are now seeking an Experienced Leading Hand Fitter to work on this operation FIFO from Perth to Project Site on a 2:1 roster.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Experience in the running of the Maintenance on a day to day basis to ensure that equipment is serviced and breakdowns are attended safely and efficiently.
- Australian recognised Trade Certificate
- Proven experience in the repairs and maintenance of 300+ Tonne Caterpillar & Hitachi excavators
- Dedicated commitment to safety and quality assurance
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting / interpretive skills
- Previous experience in the mining industry or large scale operations;
- Physically fit for the demands of the role;
- Minimum of a manual HR class driver's license
Should you be successful in being offered a role in Macmahons' Surface Mining Division, you will be required to pass a medical and drug and alcohol test along with obtaining a National Police Clearance.
As part of the application process you will be asked to provide details of your level of machine specific diagnosis and repair competency, together with any machine specific OEM training completed.
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW and look forward to working on this exciting Project with Macmahon.
- Published on 11 Apr 2019, 4:34 AM