- Job no: D3Q3J
- Categories: Plan Operator or Plant Operations, Underground Mining
Build Your Career with a Leading Mining Contractor!
Macmahon is a leading Australian company delivering a comprehensive range of surface mining, underground mining and engineering services to the resources sector throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Macmahon offers great opportunities for a diverse and exciting career in mining.
Macmahon's Mining Services team offer specialised underground drilling and ground support services to various mining sectors.
- Family friendly 2 weeks on 2 weeks off roster
- Fly in and out of Perth or other Australian capital cities
- Multiple roles available across our Goldfield sites
We are currently looking for experienced Cablebolter Operators to join our underground mining teams across Granny Smith and Leinster mines in Goldfields region, Western Australia. All of the roles are offered on a family friendly 2 weeks on (7 days and 7 nights) 2 weeks off roster flying in and out of Perth or other Australian capital cities.
Reporting to Underground Supervisors, Cablebolt Operators play an important role in assuring our teams safety and help with meeting our production targets, by installing the primary ground support and reinforcing the tensile strength of the rock mass.
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- Well established cable-bolting experience, preferably working on Sandvik fleet;
- Ability to read, interpret and work according to drill layouts;
- Willingness to champion our safety culture and commit to our safety values;
- Excellent work ethic with demonstrated ability to work autonomously as well as a part of the team; and
- Current WA C Class Drivers Licence or equivalent.
As a part of the recruitment process for this role you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, inclusive of laboratory drug and alcohol screen and complete a criminal history and qualification checks.
To register your interest, please click the 'Apply Now' and set up a profile in our LiveHire portal with your current CV.
- Published on 16 Aug 2019, 7:13 AM