Join an extraordinary team dedicated to making a positive impact!
Embrace the role of Training Coordinator and play a pivotal role in shaping the delivery of our national training. In this position you will oversee the planning and coordination of MacKillop Seasons’ education programs. You'll also be at the forefront of working with a great team to drive continuous process improvements in our delivery of training and support to education and community service organisations across Australia. Together, we're committed to building the wellbeing and resilience of children, young people and adults following adversity.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
· Plan and coordinate the annual national training calendar
· Provide reports to assess training delivery, financial implications, efficiency and satisfaction
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the training calendar supports positive customer experience and business growth
We have two Part-Time (28.8 hours per week – 0.8 EFT.) opportunities based in North Sydney within our MacKillop Seasons (Clinical Services) program available.
The position reports to the Customer Experience and Training Lead.
Key Selection Criteria:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Degree level in a relevant field; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated experience in planning, scheduling, and coordinating training events.
- Experience in building relationships with trainers and ensuring they have the necessary materials and equipment for successful training delivery
- Ability to set priorities, plan and organise their own work-load and that of lower classified staff/volunteers
For a full position listing, please click APPLY. The Position Description is available for review at the bottom of the page.
For more information, please contact:
Fiona McCallum at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8881 4881.
- Generous Salary Packaging - helps increase your take home pay
- Opportunities for professional development training and study assistance to enhance your career progression
- Work within a culture that promotes a healthy work-life balance and an inclusive, friendly and supportive team
- Employee Assistance Program – free and confidential counselling, coaching and emotional support for work and personal challenges
- Click HERE to find out more about becoming a member of the MacKillop Family Services team and what further support we have to offer our employees.
You must have a:
- Valid and current Driver’s Licence;
- Satisfactory Criminal History Check (paid for by MacKillop);
- Valid Employee Working with Children Check;
- Valid and current NDIS Workers Screening Check (for risk assessed / client facing roles). MacKillop can assist successful candidates with their application.
MacKillop celebrates and draws strength from diversity and respects the dignity of all people. Every person at MacKillop has the right to be safe and to be treated justly. We value every person’s ability, cultural or linguistic backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, intersex status, relationship status, religious or spiritual beliefs, socio-economic status, and age.
It is our goal that MacKillop Family Services continues to evolve as a culturally safe, culturally competent, and welcoming organisation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, and communities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Shortlisting for this position may commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Published on 07 Dec 2023, 1:44 AM