About the role:
The Customer Experience Officer reports to the Lead Customer Experience and Training, MacKillop Seasons in MacKillop Clinical Services Division. The MacKillop Seasons team provides evidence-based change, loss and grief programs to support children, young people and adults in schools and communities.
This position is situated within the MacKillop Seasons team and is responsible for phone reception, customer service and distribution of program materials for training and sales orders.
This is a Permanent Part-Time opportunity (3 days a week) based in North Sydney within our MacKillop Seasons/Clinical Services program. The position reports to the Customer Experience and Training Lead.
Key Selection Criteria:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification with a minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or administration
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure in challenging situations.
- Positive can do attitude and willingness to go the extra mile for customers and internal stakeholders as required, Ability to take direction and organise the work requirements within the scope of the job.
For a full position listing, please click APPLY. The Position Description is available for review at the bottom of the page.
For more information, please contact:
Fiona McCallum at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 02 8881 488 or Ellen Mueller at email@example.com or on 02 8881 4884.
- Generous Salary Packaging - helps increase your take home pay
- Ongoing Career Development, Education and Training
- Employee Assistance Program – free and confidential counselling, coaching and emotional support for work and personal challenges
- Click HERE to find out more about becoming a member of the MacKillop Family Services team and what further support we have to offer our employees.
You must have a:
- Valid and current Driver’s Licence;
- Satisfactory Criminal History Check (paid for by MacKillop);
- Valid Employee Working with Children Check;
- Valid and current NDIS Workers Screening Check (for risk assessed / client facing roles). MacKillop can assist successful candidates with their application.
MacKillop celebrates and draws strength from diversity and respects the dignity of all people. Every person at MacKillop has the right to be safe and to be treated justly. We value every person’s ability, cultural or linguistic backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, intersex status, relationship status, religious or spiritual beliefs, socio-economic status, and age.
It is our goal that MacKillop Family Services continues to evolve as a culturally safe, culturally competent, and welcoming organisation to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children, young people, families, and communities.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Shortlisting for this position may commence immediately so please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Published on 26 Feb 2024, 2:38 AM