Lycopodium Infrastructure is seeking motivated and driven Track Inspectors to join our National team!
Lycopodium Infrastructure is an Australian headquartered consultancy offering asset management, engineering, architectural and project delivery services to a wide range of private and public clients nationally and internationally. Our services are delivered across a number of industry sectors including government, transport, energy, utilities, property, buildings, resources infrastructure, defense and agriculture.
We are currently recruiting for a keen and enthusiastic Track Inspector with experience within the rail sector to join our Melbourne based team, undertaking track inspections and providing rail maintenance site management.
Reporting to the Rail Superintendent, this position will involve, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Working locally and Australia wide on a rostering system providing unbiased and independent advice to our varied clients.
- Track examination and certification.
- Rail maintenance site co-ordination and supervision when required.
You will possess:
- Current Certificate III in Rail Infrastructure or
- Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure with the following additional TLI units of competency:
- TLIB3090 – Check & Repair Track Geometry
- TLIB3095 – Check & Repair points & Crossings
- TLIB3099 – Examine Track Infrastructure
- TLIB3100 – Visually Inspect Track Infrastructure
- Current ARTC Protection Officer Level 2 (Lycopodium will consider providing training where the applicant’s PO2 competency is not current).
- Work Safely in the Construction Industry Induction (White Card).
- First Aid Certificate.
- Proven ability to inspect and assess defects and recommend maintenance scopes to rectify.
- A fundamental understanding of rail industry standards.
- Ability to work alone and self-manage time according to rosters and planned work.
- Sound level of technology and ability to apply in the field.
- A commitment to producing high quality work and ethical behaviour.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to solving problems.
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focusing on technical skill development whilst working in a globally dynamic team of highly skilled professionals.
We encourage and promote diversity and inclusion, and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
All applications are held in the strictest of confidence.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
If you are not able to apply via the 'Apply' button, please visit our careers website https://www.lycopodium.com/join-us/