- Job no: FDRG7
- Category: Office Services
- Permanent Full Time opportunity
- Small local team with a great light-hearted working dynamic
- Leading global employer of choice
Lycopodium Infrastructure is an Australian headquartered consultancy offering asset management, engineering and project delivery services to a wide range of private and public clients nationally and internationally. Our services are delivered across a number of industry sectors including government, transport, energy, utilities, property, buildings, resources infrastructure, defence and agriculture.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Administrator to join our Rail Infrastructure Management (RIM) Services division in Newcastle. This role presents a great opportunity to build on your previous administrative experience in a collaborative, supportive and fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Rail Infrastructure Manager the Engineering Administrator will provide professional administrative services to the engineering group, by consistently producing quality deliverables and support.
The tasks you'll perform
- Operate and manage Lycopodium’s Maintenance Management System (training will be provided).
- Provide support in managing work orders and defects including compliance audits and identifying potential process gaps in the delivery of planned RIM services.
- Development of MMS processes and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness, through maintaining a recommended works list, preparing change management documentation, and implementing and communicating system updates.
- Audit the maintenance planning checklist, certification and handover documentation on approximately 10% of close work orders.
- Assist with co-ordinating and managing client invoicing and forward works budgeting and forecasting.
- Provide support with marketing and business development of RIM services, and subcontractor management.
- Inspection and maintenance task scheduling and tracking.
- Project budget and forecast administration.
- Lead and transmit Routine RIM Client reports ensuring quality and timely delivery to clients.
- Monitoring and Co-ordination of plant and equipment calibration and maintenance.
- Supporting the Rail team as required.
The expertise you'll bring
- 5+ years experience in Administration (ideally in an engineering or rail environment).
- Cert III in Office Administration or the equivalent desired, but not essential.
- Competence in accounts, basic excel budgeting and forecasting.
- Driven and determined to achieve objectives through continued professional development.
- Strong computer skills with well-developed knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- High attention to detail, the ability to work with minimal supervision and demonstrated experience in following issues through from identification to resolution.
- Well developed communication skills and ability to build effective relationships with numerous stakeholders across all business units.
- A self-starter who can readily adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work within a team and willingness to assist the team as required.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 6:30 AM