- Job no: ED8CH
- Category: Construction
- Growing EPCM business, new projects in the pipeline
- FIFO - 3:1roster
- 6 months, possible extension
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for an experienced Concrete Supervisor to join our growing project team in WA, on 3:1 roster.
Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Concrete Supervisor is responsible for the accurate, timely and professional delivery of project deliverables in accordance with the company, client and projects requirements.
The tasks you'll perform
- Manage the project execution and delivery
- Provide advice and support to the construction team, whilst utilising your experience in concrete structures
- Manage the project health and safety performance by leading by example and ensuring all works are conducted in line with the project HSE management plan.
- Ensure compliance with client QAQC requirements, as well as company policies, plans and procedures.
- Follow the construction plan & monitoring progress in respect of time, costs & quality
- Monitor construction work for compliance with engineering drawings, design specifications, owner’s standards, and statutory regulations
- Maintain & foster relationships & contacts, & liaison with the owner’s team in respect of technical issues
- Oversee planned work scopes and ensure job completion is constructed in accordance with relevant specifications and procedures.
- Promote a positive culture by leading by example, coaching, and mentoring supervisors and engineers.
- Attend client progress meetings and maintaining a positive relationship with the client.
The expertise you'll bring
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Supervisor / Superintendent role (civil works) in mineral processing and/or related industries
- Experience in EPC/EPCM/Client/Owner is desirable
- High attention to detail and sound knowledge of HSE policy and procedures.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, and internal employees.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise to a high standard of accuracy and professionalism.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 7:29 AM