- Reputable International Engineering Company
- Permanent Opportunity with Career Growth
- Work collaboratively with personnel across all business units.
With offices in Australia, Philippines, Africa, and Canada, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a qualified Senior Accountant, can work independently, can handle complex tasks with ease, can problem solve, has excellent communications skill.
Enjoy the autonomy of this critical Accounting role that reports to the General Manager. Lycopodium is a top-tier Engineering company in the Philippines. With a growing volume of awarded projects and studies, we have a prime office location within the Central Business District in Bonifacio Global City with access to dining and shopping experiences!
The Accountant shall perform a comprehensive accounting service in a fast-paced and collaborative working environment. This role would also suit an experience Accountant who will enjoy working with modern Accounting practices and willing to identify suitable opportunities for improvement.
The tasks you'll perform
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, calculate month end accruals, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the organization has a full and accurate statement of its financial position.
- Collect, compile, verify, and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions (includes balance sheet reconciliation).
- Assist the external fiscal advisor in preparing fiscal declarations and supporting data (income tax, VAT, Withholding taxes, Final Taxes, FBT etc.)
- Responsible for updating records with the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Act as main contact person for banks - responsible for updating company records and providing bank statements, as well as reviewing bank reconciliations to ensure timely sub-bank clearing.
- Ensure government remittances are processed monthly.
- Prepare debit notes and official receipts for intercompany recharges.
- Monitor and record customs charges.
- Process cash advance liquidations and assist HR in checking employees’ accountabilities.
The expertise you'll bring
- Graduate of Bachelor’s / College Degree in Accountancy
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 7+ years similar experience in an international organization
- Experienced in Statutory Benefits Administration
- Relevant experience in Bookkeeping, Audits and end-to-end Payroll Management
- Solid technical aptitude, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail and conscientious work ethics
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.