- Job no: D647Q
- Category: Drafting & Design
- Growing EPCM business, new projects in the pipeline
- Long term opportunities
- Perth based role
Lycopodium is looking for a motivated Senior/Lead 12d Civil Designer to join our expanding team in Perth.
With international offices in Africa, Australia, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the mining and metals; infrastructure and process industries.
Due to the Company’s current growth, we currently require experienced Senior/Lead 12d Civil Designers to join our Perth based team.
The tasks you’ll perform:
- Produce drawings (hard copy and electronic files) in accordance with client specification, and industry best practices
- Maintain high levels of accuracy and quality in the design documentation produced for activities under their control
- Manage workload to ensure tasks are completed in an orderly manner, within times required for various projects
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Certificate or Diploma in Civil Design or Engineering or relevant trade background
- Experience in 12D software
- Previous experience with the design of earthworks, roads, drainage, storm water, sewerage reticulation, mineral process plants and/or process structural design
The benefits we’ll provide:
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 04 Aug 2022, 7:47 AM