With offices in Australia, Philippines, Africa, and Canada, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium is currently recruiting for a Junior Draftsperson (Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Process (P&ID)) to join our growing team in Manila, Philippines. The role is open to graduates
The tasks you'll perform
The Junior Draftsperson will have the opportunity to work with our international team of talented professionals, exchanging knowledge, building skills and gaining experience. Lycopodium offers tailored mentoring, technical development, and role specific training to help you succeed.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical, Chemical, Structural, or Civil Engineering.
- Proven academic track record.
- Proficient in Bentley Open Buildings Designer (OBD) or AutoCAD design drafting software.
- Experience in 2D & 3D drafting.
- Demonstrable experience applying an engineering approach to problem solving.
- Advanced literacy and numeracy skills along with high-level attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, both autonomously and within a team
- Initiative and a positive attitude towards continuous improvement & self-development
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.