Lycopodium is looking for motivated and driven Senior Structural Engineers to join our expanding team.
With international offices in Africa, Australia, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the mining and metals; infrastructure and process industries.
Due to the Company’s current growth, we currently require experienced Senior Structural Engineers to join our Perth based team.
Reporting to the General Manager - Engineering, this position will involve, but not be limited to, the following deliverables:
- Providing Structural engineering analysis and design for foundation, concrete and steel structures
- Preparing, reviewing and checking engineering calculations, technical specifications and scopes of work.
- Working closely with Clients through the project lifecycle to deliver value within project performance criteria.
- Mentoring engineers and draftspersons through practical guidance during the design and commissioning phases of projects.
- Ensuring technical solutions delivered during the study and design phases are compliant with design review processes and design quality requirements.
- Monitoring the progress and performance of project design teams and give input and provide feedback and support where necessary.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- Qualifications in Structural Engineering, or the equivalent
- 5+ years post graduate proven experience in structural design, particularly in steel and concrete structures for mineral processing plants and/or related industries
- Proven experience managing the interaction with Clients on design and drafting issues
- Extremely well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional knowledge of engineering designs and calculations
- Solid work experience with engineering consultancies that specialise in minerals processing
The benefits we’ll provide:
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.