- Job no: 9H3QX
- Category: Project Services
- Brisbane based, long-term opportunity
- Growing EPCM business
- International mineral processing projects
With offices in Australia, Africa, Canada and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure and industrial processes sectors. By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
Lycopodium Minerals Pty Ltd are currently recruiting for a Senior Procurement Officer to join our growing team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Senior Procurement Officer will be responsible for purchasing, expediting, transport logistics, freight schedules, maintaining procedures and information reporting for inernational large scale minerals processing projects.
This role will also engage market to source relevant contractors to allow Lycopodium to deliver our EPCM projects to our mining clients. Critical to business success as well, this role will manage these contracts to ensure effective performance.
The expertise you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 7 years’ procurement experience with significant experience in mining projects.
- Previous experience working on international projects – Africas ideal.
- Sound knowledge of international and local tendering and contract laws regulations and practices.
- High-level negotiating skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to own and prioritise.
- Ability to create a positive stakeholder management and customer support environment.
- Capability to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results driven approach.
- Ability to perform under pressure and meet targets and deadline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- An enjoyment in performing in an autonomous and collaborative work environment
This role will suit a self-motivated team player who is passionate about taking their procurement and contracts career to the next level in the mining sector.
The benefits we'll provide
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognise that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability and ethnicity, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Please submit your CV by clicking the 'Apply' button.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 6:19 AM