Luxury Escapes, winner of the Australian Travel Awards, 'Employer of Choice 2018', is one of the world's fastest growing travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
We are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join our high performing Marketing Team based in South Melbourne.
This position will be responsible for the central view and co-ordination of all marketing activities within the business to bring effective campaigns to market on time and budget. Owning the implementation of integrated marketing campaigns you'll support support the delivery of the Luxury Escapes marketing strategy ensuring the team and business meets its objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the campaign and go-to-market process from strategy and briefing through to implementation and post-campaign reporting
- Own the campaign planning calendar, responsible for the single view of all campaign and marketing activities in the business, for both domestic and international markets.
- Coordinate the media plan and ensure accuracy, including the allocation of assets to campaigns and accurate and compliant content.
- Manage promotional levers, including referral, promotional codes and gift cards to appropriate implementation and effectiveness.
What we are looking for:
- Commercial marketing experience in a general capacity across traditional, digital, CRM and social, either client or agency side.
- Well-developed project management skills.
- Experience with advertising production.
- The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with key stakeholder groups and individuals through combining a deep understanding and alignment of the business and functions with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen, understanding which levers to pull to effect business outcomes.
- A curious, positive and proactive attitude. Self-reliant, able to handle ambiguity and resolve conflict with peers. Outcome rather than task-focussed with strong prioritisation skills. Willing to pitch in when required for the collective good.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to learn from some of the best marketing professionals in the business
- First class health and well-being program including onsite massages, yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships and daily breakfast
- Fun & flexible working environment - work hard and play hard with 24/7 table tennis, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly celebration & recognition programs
- Discounted travel, birthday leave and a whole lot more!
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply online today!
Please note we will only be considering direct applications from those with full Australian working rights