Luxury Escapes, winner of the Australian Travel Awards, 'Employer of Choice 2018', is one of the world's fastest growing travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
We are currently seeking an experienced Content Producer to join our superbly talented Team based in either our Bengaluru or Mumbai offices.
Our Content Producer will create collateral that builds excitement and drives commercial outcomes in relation to the luxury travel products we sell in the Indian and wider Asian markets. You will be responsible for ensuring that all content is correct, thoroughly researched, SEO optimised, social by nature and drives engagement to highlight the unique value proposition for each Luxury Escapes campaign.
You will be responsible for:
- Write commercial copy and design media content across all required channels, supporting all required departments: eDMs, landing pages, ancillary campaigns, social media posts, magazine articles, blogs, print insertions, etc.
- Prepare copy and graphics which is within style guidelines, creative, entertaining, well-researched, informative
- Execute digital media campaigns across platforms, in sync with global marketing teams.
- Ensuring that there are no legal or advertising breaches and that there is adherence to copyright laws.
- Ensuring content in the CMS are updated throughout the production process.
- Liaise with account managers, sales and validation to ensure that all copy is accurate and in line with the determined marketing angle.
- Scoping, creating and producing multi platform commercial and non-commercial content, as well as generate innovative ideas to engage new and existing audiences
- Assisting to achieve set targets around website traffic, social media content, newsletter and engagement levels, as well as digital revenue targets.
What we are looking for:
- Confident with writing, grammar, punctuation and tone when creating content, social posts, email content, blog and print articles.
- Equipped with a strong understanding of WordPress, Social media platforms, Graphic design and Image editing tools
- Experienced in writing/creating commercial content
- Confident with tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Experienced with editing commercial copy (desired skill)
- Passionate about the details - a high attention to detail is a must in this role
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Work with a high performing and highly engaged team
- Be at the cutting edge of travel!
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply online today!
Please note we are unable to consider remote working for this position.