Luxury Escapes, winner of the Australian Travel Awards, 'Employer of Choice 2018', is one of the world's fastest growing travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
Due to our continued success and growth we are looking for a Japanese Partnerships and Contracting Manager to join our collaborative and high performing team working remotely from Japan.
Focusing on domestic Japanese locations we are looking for a contracting expert that will passionately and energetically acquire new vendor and hotel partners across the luxury travel segment.
You'll be creative, passionate, skilled in presales commercial negotiation, and will be responsible for the creation of a sustainable client base, building solid long-term vendor relationships through the highlighting of the unique value proposition which Luxury Escapes can provide to customers and suppliers alike.
Every one of our Partnerships and Contracting Managers assist in developing Luxury Escapes as a strong and trusted brand and generate as many exciting and appealing partnerships as possible.
- Negotiate and sign contracts with land based holiday providers that are relevant to both the Luxury Escapes brand and Scoopon Travel brands
- Deliver a pipeline of signed campaigns on your designated regions, consisting of new and pre existing suppliers
- Achieve a minimum number of signed campaigns per quarter
- Develop and deliver a market plan which identifies all prospective vendors deemed to have a product market fit.
- Initiate contact with a minimum number of new vendors weekly with all actions recorded in the CRM system
- Work closely with Marketing, Customer Service and the Account Management teams to ensure that your campaigns are accurately communicated and managed to both customers and suppliers.
What we are looking for:
- A genuine passion for all things travel
- You will have previous experience of developing and delivering a strategy for identifying, attracting and retaining hotels, resorts, airlines and other travel related vendors across Japan
- With a history of proactively growing relationships with vendors you'll be adept at being able to clearly show the advantages of partnering with Luxury Escapes
- A strong capacity for deal making and entrepreneurial flair!
- The capacity to work with a diverse range of internal stakeholders that have a "deliver brilliantly" and "get it done" mentality.
- Someone that understands the importance of reporting and accurate record keeping
- The ability to travel internationally
What's in it for you?
- Fun, dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- A truly collaborative team
- Competitive remuneration package!
- Generous staff discount on travel deals.
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply today!
Direct applicants only, no agency submissions please.
- Published on 07 Jan 2020, 1:25 AM