Luxury Escapes is one of the world's fastest growing online travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our Singapore team and be part of driving revenue and brand awareness for Luxury Escapes across Asia.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of Asia and Growth Marketing Lead, owning and implementing the social media strategy for Luxury Escapes in Asia.
What will you do:
- Own the social media strategy in the region and ensuring flawless execution across social media platforms in the region
- Maintain a steady pipeline of organic content on LE social media channels to driving engagement among new and existing users
- Drive additional revenue from social advertising while ensuring healthy RoAS
- Be the subject matter expert on social media and support integrated marketing campaigns in the region
- Maintain relationships with influencers and bloggers in the region
- Ensure a high degree of engagement and responsiveness among the Luxury Escapes community through active community management and customer service across social channels
- Plan and research market trends, consumer patterns and opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Develop strong knowledge of the Luxury Escapes product and brand
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency of messaging and brand positioning
You will have:
- 4 – 6 years experience in marketing with at least 2 years in social media across paid and organic
- A good understanding of the marketing landscape in Asia
- Excellent command over the English language, including the ability to create immersive content and to engage the Luxury Escapes community effectively. Understanding of Mandarin / Cantonese or other Asian languages a plus
- Experience managing influencer / blogger relationships, preferably demonstrated by campaigns executed in the past
What's in it for you?
- A dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- Be part of a truly collaborative team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Generous staff discount on travel deals
- Fun & flexible working environment
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply here today!
- Published on 18 Nov 2019, 11:45 PM