- Job no: E4HPM
Here at Luxury Escapes, our mission is to delight our customers with incredible deals for the world's best holidays.
We are a collective of forward-thinking people, driven to challenge the travel industry and ourselves to bring ever better travel experiences to our customer community.
Travel is back! We have seen an amazing turn around and we need great people to join our team!
So, we are building new teams to help us deliver some very exciting products which we will tell you all about once you apply!
Our cross-functional teams include Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers, from the likes of Amazon, Booking.com, Atlassian etc. focused on delivering solutions and solving problems on behalf of our customers.
The structure is flat and the process super-lean, focusing on a culture of MVP, iteration, and "build, measure, learn", with continuous improvement at the heart of everything we do.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who's passionate about building products that customer love, to join the Product team in Sydney & Melbourne.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will work shoulder to shoulder with the Design, Engineering, and other stakeholders to deliver a superior online travel booking experience to our customers. You'll be responsible for designing, building and rolling-out products which deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Conveniently located in Sydney we are operate a hybrid home/office model, with our offices being located on the doorstep of Barangaroo, close to great lunch spots and cafes
Awarded as one of the 'Best Places to Work 2021' by the AFR; employee experience is king here, with weekly events, monthly recognition programs and significant professional development opportunities we do what we can to make you look forward to waking up every day!
- Owning and driving initiatives from ideation through implementation at launch to support the global expansion of Luxury Escapes
- Identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Designing and delivering new product features using agile project methodologies, including feature backlog management, sprint planning and user story management
- Acting as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding within the organisation
- Contribute and collaborate on a wide spectrum of product initiatives including user experience, connectivity, localisation, voice of the customer and more
- Ensuring measurement and reporting of key product metrics is completed in a consistent and timely manner
What we are looking for:
- Problem-solvers that are willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done and find the right solution
- Passionate about building products that customers love
- Strong track record of managing all aspects of a successful product lifecycle
- Experienced in growing products through agile planning and rapid prioritisation
- A master collaborator and strong teamwork skills
- Package: Excellent Remuneration package
- Discounted Luxury Travel: 20% Discount on Luxury Escapes deals.
- Learning & Development: Build your career with a Future Leaders Program sponsored by our CEO, workshops and online courses.
- Health: Corporate gym memberships at heavily discounted prices and Health and Wellbeing programs
- Birthday Leave: A bonus day of birthday leave
- Flexibility and fun: Flexible, fun and dynamic work environment with events and table tennis competitions.
- Custom MacBook Pro or Windows Laptop
- Breakfast, lunches, coffee and fruit provided
If this role sounds appealing but you don't check every box, apply anyway, we want to hear what you can do!
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
- Published on 23 Jan 2023, 12:35 PM