Luxury Escapes, winner of the Australian Travel Awards, 'Employer of Choice 2018', is one of the world's fastest growing travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer we are looking for a Pricing Manager who will develop and implement pricing strategies to support the Contracting Team in achieving their sales targets.
Leading the strategic discussions on pricing for vendor bids and tenders you will be the subject matter expert in ensuring the best yield outcomes are realised.
You will be responsible for:
- Balancing the need to win business with ensuring profitable market share growth
- Using past, present and potential future market and audience trends to develop and validate your strategy
- Implement strategic initiatives including new pricing constructs and systems
- Monitor and analyse key trends to make key decisions and act as the escalation point for discounting parameters and pricing/yield guidelines
- Liaise with key stakeholders to produce required system reporting within agreed schedules
- Provide support to key stakeholders on pricing, rates and discounting queries and provide recommendations on pricing options to meet client needs
- Be responsible for portfolio revenue growth
What we are looking for:
- Extensive experience in developing, and implementing dynamic pricing strategies for B to B to C organisations
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with a variety of data sources
- Results orientated with a proven track record delivering against revenue and business objectives
- Ability to develop strong working relationships in complex organisational structures
- Ability to operate at all organisational levels, with a strong emphasis on senior stakeholders
- Have the ability to clearly articulate the Luxury Escapes pricing solution to both internal and external stakeholders
- Have strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong drive for process efficiency, continuous improvement and team based results
- An accounting, economics or technical qualification preferred
What's in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- First class health and well-being program including onsite massages, yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships and daily breakfast
- Fun & flexible working environment - work hard and play hard with 24/7 table tennis, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly celebration & recognition programs
If this sounds like you and you feel you have the skills and experience to meet the requirements of the role, please apply online today!
- Published on 05 Jan 2020, 10:03 PM