Luxury Escapes, winner of the Australian Travel Awards, 'Employer of Choice 2018', is one of the world's fastest growing travel businesses, reaching up to 3.2 million unique travellers each month with exclusive limited time offers at 'insider' prices.
We are currently looking for expressions of interest from Junior Data Engineers to support the Business Intelligence team in 2020.
This position will beproviding daily, weekly & monthly commercial and financial information that is forward thinking and value adding to Luxury Escapes.
Key to this position is the management of our data warehouse that enables automatic reporting and ad-hoc modelling to assist in providing financial and commercial information.
What you'll do:
- Support the preparation of performance reporting for the group
- Complete ad-hoc data queries
- Assist in the development of budgets and forecasting
- Reporting on key business drivers, analysis and commentary
- Support in the preparation of financial and non-financial reports
- Produce internal reporting for key stakeholders to support decision-making
- Develop a strong knowledge of back end systems and data reporting capabilities
- Ensure all data sources are managed correctly
What we are looking for:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of dealing with large complex data sets using SQL
- Expert knowledge of SQL query writing
- Experience of working with large complex data and multiple data sources
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work independently
- Versatile and flexible approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of Tableau
What's in it for you?
- Fun, dynamic and fast paced work environment.
- A truly collaborative team
- Generous staff discount on travel deals.
- First class health and well-being program including onsite massages, yoga, meditation, corporate gym memberships and daily breakfast
- Fun & flexible working environment - work hard and play hard with 24/7 table tennis, Friday afternoon onsite gatherings (wine included!) and monthly celebration & recognition programs
Let us know if you are up to the challenge and we'll keep you up to date when the position comes available in the New Year!
- Published on 19 Dec 2019, 1:05 AM