About Little Real Estate
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with over 21,000 properties under management, 18 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
· Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
· Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
· A suite of learning and development programs
· Employee benefits – including health and well-being programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Reporting to the Manager - Operations Support within the Operation team this role will see the incumbent support with training projects, content development and deliver the operational training strategy on a national level. This role will be a support resources to Office Managers and Regional Managers to ensure they have tools on hand to on-board and up-skill their teams.
What we are looking for:
· Previous experience in Property Management advantageous
· Agents Representative certificate
· Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or willingness to obtain
· Passion, honesty, professionalism with a can-do attitude
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows. We're committed to learning and development. The Little School offers the opportunity to obtain further qualifications and is available to all staff, from all levels of the organisation. We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team and we like to have fun. If we achieve our 5-year plan, the entire company is being flown overseas for 3 days!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now.