As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- Conduct private/open for inspections
- Process applications, including reference checking
- Oversee sign-up processes with new tenants
- Liaise with tenants to answer all incoming queries
- Support with all maintenance management processes
- Incentive opportunities
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- Career Development & On-going Training and Support
The successful candidate:
- A current Agent's Representative Certificate is required
- A valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation then apply now!
For more information about this role call our friendly internal recruitment team today!
- Published on 30 Mar 2021, 1:05 AM