As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 23 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and well-being programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
By joining Little, you will be coming on a journey, one that allows us to truly change the Real Estate industry and make an ongoing impact on the lives of our valued landlords and tenants.
Due to an internal promotion, we have a new opportunity for a Property Management Associate to join the Little Real Estate Team.
- Conducting routine inspections and open for inspections (OFI's)
- Working with the Property Manager to oversee sign-up processes with new tenants
- Liaise with tenants to answer all incoming queries
- Support with all maintenance management processes
- Key coordination of administration processes
- Management of the system including entering reports
What we're looking for
- An exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun
- Someone who loves building relationships
- Able to work 1 in every 2 Saturdays
- An expert with a passion for property
- Someone who will drive a long term, successful career with Little Real Estate
Please note, an Agent's Representative Certificate is required to commence your career within the real estate industry. If not yet obtained, please feel free to apply and if shortlisted for the role we can advise you as to how to enrol for the course.
We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows and our dedicated 'Continuous Improvement Committee' which operates nationally.
We're committed to learning and development. The LITTLE School offers the opportunity to obtain further qualifications and is available to all staff, from all levels of the organisation.
We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
We like to have fun. If we achieve our 5-year plan, the entire company is being flown overseas for 3 days!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further.
Marita Smith Recruitment Coordinator - VIC