- Job no: PTR74
- Large company with ongoing training and career opportunities
- Great uncapped incentive structure to ensure your success
- Springwood based with a fun supportive team, flexible hours and WFH
Due to growth, the exciting role of Business Development Manager has become available in Springwood.
This highly autonomous position boasts freedom to structure your own day with flexible working arrangements. You'll be responsible for your own area where you’ll become a familiar face among across the business and in the community.
Creating career pathways for our team members and driving career progression is at the forefront of what we do, so we are looking for people who align with our values and are willing to grow with us.
To show our commitment to your success, you will have access to structured, ongoing training and performance coaching to assist with career/personal development. If this sounds suited to what you're looking for, keep reading to learn more.
Liaise on a daily basis with our strategic partners, leasing consultants, property managers and sales agents as part of a collaborative state-based team. You will have your own region to prospect as well as securing warm leads through our highly lucrative referral system from our 17,000+ national rent-roll database.
This role is not for the faint hearted, we are looking for individuals who are driven, motivated and eager to succeed. In return we will offer you an environment where you can be your best you.
What a week in this role looks like
- Prospect for new business in the form of individual owners
- Prospect for new business in the form of local area focused referrers
- Strategically attend networking opportunities to build a network of prospective property investor clients
- Cold calling databases e.g. lost managements
- Where required, attend sales meetings and/or offices of referrers
- Actively network with others in the Company to promote the New Business team and our strategic objectives
- Provide outstanding customer service to newly acquired clients to ensure client retention
- Accurately report on results to determine campaign success
- Ensure paperwork is completed efficiently and accurately
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly energised, driven and self-motivated (key ingredient to being a great in this role)
- Experience in real estate is highly regarded, but we welcome applicants with proven sales experience and skillset
- Enjoys proactive prospecting and is experienced in high-volume sales/growth calls
- Is highly organized and has a grasp of CRM systems
- A genuine, warm human who also understands professionally representing the company
- Enjoys working independently as this drives your business success
- Has the outstanding communication skills to wow our clients and foster rapport
- Has a hunger for setting, achieving and exceeding goals
- Puts their hand up for help when stuck
You will require:
- An unrestricted driver's licence and your own vehicle
- A certificate of registration
The Good Stuff:
- Clear career progression pathways and coach/mentor programs
- Great salary package that includes uncapped incentive opportunities
- Integrated flexibility in working arrangements
- Positive team culture and support on all levels
- Health and wellbeing programs (PT sessions, yoga, mental health program/counselling)
- Industry-leading technology and support to streamline tasks
- All tools of trade provided (phone, laptop)
- A paid day annually to volunteer at an appropriate organisation
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 17,000 properties under management. We have a passion to lead the way in all things real estate starting with our culture and client relationships.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Little Real Estate team actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further.
To be considered for this role, you must provide relevant documentation declaring your rights to work in Australia.