- Are you an experienced Property Manager looking to join a business that can offer you an exciting and stable career?
- Flexible working arrangements – work remotely close to your client group
- We have a support infrastructure in the form of a Customer Care and Administration team
We are currently looking for dynamic Property Managers to join our stable & secure business.
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Innovative real estate software that will make your life easier
- A dedicated customer care team handling your after-hours calls
- Minimal travel required due to the geographic set-up of our portfolios
- Leasing and administrative support for our Property Managers
- Dedicated and tailored on-site maintenance support and advice
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- Responsible for dealing with the day-to-day running of the portfolio, including maintenance, inspections and liaising with tenants & owners.
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours and offer time off in lieu for all Saturdays worked.
- We're committed to your wellbeing. We have an extensive health and wellbeing program for all of our team!
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 03 Dec 2020, 9:47 PM