As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
- Part time hours
- Career Development & On-going Training and Support
- Laptop and iPad provided
- Ongoing flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- Assisting with managing a portfolio of commercial tenancies
- Liaise tenants and landlords, developing strong relationships
- Arrange repairs and maintenance for properties
- Conduct lease negotiations and organise lease renewals
- Prepare lease agreements and sign up new tenants
- Undertake market research for rent reviews;
- Monitor rental arrears and conduct rent reviews
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 12 months Property Management experience is desirable
- A current Agent’s Representative Certificate is required.
- A valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are our values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation call our friendly internal recruitment team today! Marita Smith 8809 5560.
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which will include video interviewing. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
- Published on 19 Mar 2021, 3:55 AM