As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
- flexible work environment
- "dress for your day"
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We are looking for a Property Management Associates to join the Little Real Estate Team on a 6 month maternity leave contract.
- Conducting routine inspections and open for inspections (OFI's)
- Working with the Property Manager to oversee sign-up processes with new tenants
- Liaise with tenants to answer all incoming queries
- Support with all maintenance management processes
- Key coordination of administration processes
- Management of the system including entering reports
What we're looking for
- An exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun
- Someone who loves building relationships
- An expert with a passion for property
- Someone who will drive a long term, successful career with Little Real Estate
Please note, a Real Estate Certificate of Registration is required to commence your career within the real estate industry.
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 06 Nov 2019, 5:12 AM