In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which may adapt to include options such as video interviewing to accommodate any impacted individuals etc. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 300 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- A suite of learning and development programs
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for their first step into the Real Estate Industry. You will work Saturdays and get a day off during the week in return and you will play an integral role of the team, taking responsibility for the end-to-end leasing process and assisting our Property Management Team.
- Conduct open for inspections
- Process applications
- Prepare lease documents
What we are looking for:
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License
- Driver's Licence and your own vehicle essential
- A great track record of relationship management and a passion for customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An impressive proactive approach
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Saturday and evening availability are a requirement
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're flexible. We promote flexible hours and offer time off in lieu for all Saturdays worked.
- We're committed to your wellbeing. We have an extensive health and wellbeing program for all of our team!
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 13 Mar 2020, 12:00 AM