As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
- Portfolio based Property Management
- Liaise with owners and tenants
- Conduct ingoing, outgoing and periodic inspections
- Organise repairs and maintenance work orders
- Minimise and maintain rental arrears
- Great incentive opportunities
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- Very occasional Saturday work with time off in lieu
- Free onsite parking
- "Dress for your Day"
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
- Leasing and admin support
- A customer care team to take outside hours calls
- No trust accounting
- Career Development & On-going Training and Support
The successful candidate:
- A minimum of 12 months Property Management experience
- A current Certificate of Registration
- A valid driver's licence and a reliable vehicle
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- The ability to build strong relationships with external and internal clients
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which will include video interviewing. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.
- Published on 30 Jul 2020, 2:41 AM