As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate company with 21,000 properties under management. We have a passion to lead the way in all things real estate starting with our culture and client relationships.
The Business Support Coordinator will provide ongoing support to the National Manager of Growth, through strategic partnership management and execution of administrative tasks that assist with daily operational activities.
The ideal candidate is a skilled rapport builder that can liaise with stakeholders and add value to our organisation. With multiple offices across Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, we are searching for a property management expert with a well-rounded knowledge of state legislation to teach and educate both internal and external stakeholders.
This is a new role created due to growth, so join us along for the journey and use your expert voice to structure your workday, suggest improvements to process and support our people.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly energised, proactive and a self-starter
- Industry experience and knowledge in real estate, property management is highly desirable
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Has an understanding of CRM systems
- Has a great work ethic, honesty, and professionalism with a positive attitude
- Has the ability to work independently and drive your own business success
- Has the outstanding communication skills to wow our clients and build rapport
- Has a hunger for setting, achieving and exceeding goals
- Has experience in referral relationships and negotiating
You will require:
- An unrestricted driver's license and your own vehicle
- A certificate of registration or Agents representative license
- On-the-job performance coach/mentor programs
- Great uncapped incentive opportunities
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Positive team culture and support on all levels
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology and support to streamline tasks
- All tools of trade provided
- Career development opportunities and ongoing training
Your success is our highest priority. Creating career pathways for our team members and driving career progression is at the forefront of what we do, so we are looking for people who align with our values and are willing to grow with us.
We develop our great culture through care for our clients and support for each other. We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values and we would love for you to become part of the team.
Little Real Estate team actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!