As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
- Dress for you day
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual looking for their first step into the Real Estate Industry to join our amazing Queensland team. Based at our Forest Lake Office you will work Tuesday to Saturday as a Leasing Consultant conducting open homes and providing feedback to the team. You will also support the Property Management team in the day to day operations.
- Conduct open for inspections
- Complete condition reports
- Prepare lease documents
- Process applications and communicating with owners
- Assist the team with lease renewals, routine inspections and rental arrears
- Assist the Property Manager's with their portfolios
What we are looking for:
- Current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence
- A great track record of relationship management and a passion for customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An impressive proactive approach
- Driver's Licence and your own vehicle essential
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Saturday and some evening availability required
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We have an extensive health and wellbeing program for all of our team!
- We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events!
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 06 Feb 2020, 5:54 AM