As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management, 15 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
As Sales Administrator you will be responsible for supporting our highly successful Sales Consultant managing property sales from listing to settlement.
- Liaising with various parties from internal employees to external contractors and contacts to prepare a property for sale.
- Social account management.
- Assisting to produce regular EDMs
- Providing creative direction to all relevant people to construct marketing material for campaigns.
- Helping to prepare documents and designated points within a campaign.
- Assisting with the preparation of listing documents.
- Assisting in weekly planning and management of workloads and campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and prioritising skills.
- Task mastery, planning, managing and completing high volumes of work.
- Writing, marketing and/or project management skills are highly favourable
- We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader road-shows.
- We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
- Published on 06 Nov 2019, 1:50 AM