As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 2,000 properties under management, 16 offices and over 380 employees.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
· Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
· Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
· A suite of learning and development programs
· Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
· Flexible work environment
· Dress for your day
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Due to extensive growth, we are looking for a number of Property Management Associates to join the Little Real Estate Team.
You will be responsible for:
· Conducting routine inspections and open for inspections (OFI's)
· Working with the Property Manager to oversee sign-up processes with new tenants
· Liaise with tenants to answer all incoming queries
· Support with all maintenance management processes
· Key coordination of administration processes
· Management of the system including entering reports
What we're looking for
An exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun
Someone who loves building relationships
No experience necessary but a passion for property and the desire to learn
Someone who will drive a long term, successful career with Little Real Estate
Please note: An Agent’s Representative Certificate is required to commence your career within the real estate industry. If not yet obtained, please feel free to apply and if shortlisted for the role we can advise you as to how to enrol for the course. You must also be available to attend a three-week training school commencing 17th June 2019 at our Hawthorn office. At the successful completion of this paid training, you will move to the office you have been recruited for to join your team.
We listen to our people, demonstrated through our regular senior leader roadshows.
We're committed to learning and development.
We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program for all of our team.
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.