- Job no: C8R7E
- Fuel card provided
- Ongoing training and support from our operational excellence team
- Australia's largest independently owned real estate agency offering growth and career pathways into sales, property management, relationship management and more
An exciting opportunity to be apart of a change-making team in the industry. This existing role has a brand new focus for Little. We have generated a team of Property Service Assistants nationally to drive best practice in how we service our owners and tenants.
We are searching for an outstanding customer service agent who is highly self-motivated and ready to learn. This role will comprise of you driving through the St Leonards, Bondi and Central regions of Sydney to inspect our greatly cared for properties and collate reports to communicate back to our property management team.
This opportunity is perfect for someone looking to enter the real estate industry and learn the ins and outs of Sydney's property market through first-hand experience. Or for a property specialist looking to return to market and utilise their knowledge to streamline our property management services.
Flexibility is core to this role - full-time, part-time, job-share. You name it, we can do it and will take on your ongoing feedback to continually improve and cater this role to you.
This role is not for the faint hearted, we are looking for individuals who are dynamic, motivated and people-forward. In return we will offer you an environment where you can be your best you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is highly energised, driven, and self-motivated
- Has high attention to detail
- Process driven and loves systems
- Open to learning
- Strategic thinker, someone who loves building a plan and then executing on it.
- Has a great work ethic, honesty, and professionalism with a positive attitude
- Has the ability to work independently and drive your own success
- Has outstanding communication skills
- Map out your own day to drive efficiency
- Travel through St Leonards, Bondi and Central regions of Sydney
- Meet volume KPI's of 15 inspections per day
- Collate clear and coherent reports based on inspection findings
- Have a high attention to detail and avid eye for property
- Be professional and caring to tenants to provide a great experience
- An unrestricted driver's license and your reliable own vehicle
- Willingness to learn and respond to feedback
To prove our commitment to your growth you will have access to full training and support, the National Manager will act as your very own performance coach, your success is our highest priority.
Creating an environment where our team members have clear career progression is at the forefront of what we do, so we are looking for people who align with our values and are willing to grow with us.
- Fuel card provided
- On the job performance coach/mentor programs
- Great uncapped incentive opportunities
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Positive team culture and support on all levels
- Health and wellbeing programs
- Industry-leading technology and support to streamline tasks
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 17,000 properties under management. We have a passion to lead the way in all things real estate starting with our culture and client relationships.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Little Real Estate team actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Building a diverse team that represents our community, driving equality across all platforms.
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further.
To be considered for this role, you must provide relevant documentation declaring your rights to work in Australia.
- Published on 14 Jul 2022, 3:50 AM