As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
· Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
· A suite of learning and development programs
· Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
· Flexible working conditions
· “Dress for your day”
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual for our newly created Continuous Improvement Coordinator role.
· Identify new emerging lead generation sources to increase number of income generating properties
· Coach and develop team members in prospecting, sales techniques, business development and relationship management
· Monitor and manage individual team members results against their targets
· Review marketed properties –length of campaign, quality of advertising, training on price adjustments and effective landlord feedback
· Actively network with others in the Company to promote the New Business team and our strategic objectives
What we are looking for
· Current Certificate of Registration/Agent’s Rep Certificate or Real Estate Licence
· Previous Real Estate industry experience and knowledge
· Sales conversion cycle experience
· Managing teams to achieve business KPI’s
· Coaching, training and development experience
· Performance management experience
· Passion, honesty, and professionalism with a can-do attitude
· Outstanding communication skills that wow our clients
· A thirst for setting and achieving goals
· You will require an unrestricted driver's license and your own vehicle
· We're committed to learning and development
· We're committed to your well-being. We have an extensive employer funded health and well-being program
· We like to have fun with regular social activities and great annual events
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now.
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which may adapt to include options such as video interviewing to accommodate any impacted individuals etc. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.