As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
As Systems Trainer you will be responsible for providing quality training and assessment in our systems and programs. This role will allow you to use current skills and build on ones that are not yet developed to create training schedules, identify gaps and implement solutions in a variety of delivery methods including group and virtual training.
· Create training curriculum and processes material for CRM and other sales related programs and systems,
· Provide virtual and group training to the sales team members,
· Identifying training gaps & implement solutions,
· Develop assessments & training support documentation
· Ensure all sales legislations are being met and updated to sales teams.
The ideal candidate:
· Previous experience in training sales systems and processes
· Strong knowledge of property law acts
· A proactive approach to helping people succeed,
· The ability to build relationships based on trust,
· A strong sense of integrity and collaboration
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Proven history in training of sales professionals,
· Be highly organised as you will be working in a fast-paced environment,
· Ability to design, develop and deliver training programs,
· Demonstrated knowledge of sales consultant processes,
· Strong knowledge of sales legislations,
· Experience with Vault RE, Docusign and Campaign Track/Agent desirable.
· Flexible work hours and working from home encouraged
· No Saturday work
· "Dress for your Day"
· Health and wellbeing programs
· Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks, laptop and iPad provided
If you are an exceptional human who lives and breathes our values of Accountability, Openness & Honesty, Humility and Fun and you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!