Has COVID19 left you feeling insecure?
Are you an experienced Property Manager looking to join a business that can offer you an exciting and stable career?
We are currently looking for dynamic Property Managers to join our stable & secure business.
As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Flexible working and working from home capabilities
- Innovative real estate software that will make your life easier
- A dedicated customer care team handling your after-hours calls
- Minimal travel required due to the geographic set-up of our portfolios
- Leasing and administrative support for our Property Managers
- Dedicated and tailored on-site maintenance support and advice
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Why work for LITTLE Real Estate
- We offer a vibrant, inclusive and supportive culture
- We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people
We also place strong value on the health and wellbeing of our people, and offer many employee benefits, including an extensive health and wellbeing program and flexible working arrangements.
In this role you will work in a collaborative State team and be supported by a Regional Manager. This role will see you as the supporting team leader on operational matters assisting others in the team and dealing with escalated issues.You will thrive on leading, developing & coaching highly skilled Property Managers.
What we are looking for:
You must have previous experience in a similar leadership role and a great track record of relationship management and customer service. You will also have;
- The ability and confidence to take initiative and responsibility of an established team
- Proven leadership and team building skills
- You will hold a current Agent's Representative Certificate. A current real estate licence is also desirable or willing to obtain one
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to constant change
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and complete tasks efficiently
- Passion, honesty, professionalism with a can-do attitude
- A current drivers licence and your own car
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are frequently reviewing our recruitment processes, which may adapt to include options such as video interviewing to accommodate any impacted individuals etc. As this is a fluid situation, we will adapt as we need to with any government guidelines or regulations.