As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Strategic office locations that minimise travel requirements
- A suite of learning and development programs
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
We believe in having fun, having open and honest conversations, and showing humility at all times. We are also proud of the fact that we have built a culture of accountability across our business. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
Why work for LITTLE Real Estate
- We provide first class training for those wanting to enter the Real Estate Industry
- We offer an inclusive and supportive culture
- We are passionate about innovation and committed to providing ongoing development opportunities for our people
- We also value the health and well-being of our people, and offer many employee benefits!
The Customer Care Centre is an initiative by Little Real Estate to ensure we put our customers first.
The team is based at the Hawthorn Support Office and is responsible for providing first call resolution for inbound calls and emails for the property management business as well as providing overflow and after hours call service.
The Customer Care team are also a dedicated support to other businesses within the Little Group, assisting with queries across a range of products and services, meaning our team members are constantly being cross trained and up skilled.
We are offering a full-time opportunity to cover a rotational shift roster 8:30 – 5pm as a compressed fortnight. Public holidays are required.
Please note this requires a current Agents Representative Certificate.
You must have an interest in real estate/property management. You will have previous experience in a customer service environment and demonstrate the following qualities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Positive and professional attitude and presentation
- Excellent attention to detail and administration skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work a rotating roster between Mon-Sun 7am-8pm
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Apply now!
- Published on 22 Apr 2021, 7:18 AM