As a Little Group business, Little Real Estate is Australia's largest independently owned real estate business with 21,000 properties under management.
With a growing national presence, our scale allows us to provide a great working environment for all our team including:
- Industry-leading technology that streamlines tasks
- Employee benefits – including health and wellbeing programs and incentive opportunities
- Opportunities for growth and development
We believe in having fun and maintaining honest and open dynamics. We also value humility and drive accountability among our team members. These are the Little Real Estate values that guide our great culture and supportive working environment – and we'd love for you to become part of this.
About the Role
The receptionist role will provide coverage to the front of house administration processes. Reporting to the Office Manager of the St Leonards Office you will provide exceptional client service and create a first class environment for all clients and visitors.
- Meet and Greet clients and visitors
- Answer incoming calls and queries
- Processing rental applications
- Key coordination of administration processes
- Correspondence and mail
- Marketing and general admin support to the team
Skills & Experience
- Must have a certificate of registration
- Exceptional standards in terms of customer & client service
- Professional presentation & verbal/written communication
- Proven ability to prioritise a high volume of work
- System savvy and the ability to pick up new systems and processes with ease
If you want to join a game changing organisation, don't look any further. Trust us. Apply now
- Published on 09 Apr 2021, 6:54 AM